Auburn’s University Program Council, or UPC, will hold their annual Jingle Bell Jam on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom. The event features holiday-themed activities including hot chocolate, cookie decorating and mugs with student’s pictures on them.
Auburn UPC is one of Auburn’s largest student organizations, putting on nearly 60 free events for Auburn students annually. With events ranging from large scale concerts to cooking workshops, all UPC events are planned, organized and executed by students for students. Composed of 10 committees, Jingle Bell Jam is one of the Tiger Nights Committee’s events and is held annually at the end of the fall semester.
- Admission is free when students show their Tiger Card at the door
- The event will be held Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Holiday-themed events include cookie decorating, hot chocolate bar, s’mores and picture printing mugs
- There will be an indoor ice-skating rink
- This is a Tiger Nights event under the Tiger Mania category
- Aubie will be a special guest at Jingle Bell Jam
“This is our 3rd annual Jingle Bell Jam. The event will be full of holiday treats including a s’mores bar, coffee, hot chocolate, and cookie decorating. We are also going to have indoor ice skating which I am the most excited for.” – Sarah Sanders, director of Tiger Nights
“It has been really fun to plan, and we hope the students get to enjoy some fun holiday treats before finals” – Sarah Sanders, director of Tiger Nights
(Photo: UPC’s Logo)
(Photo: Jingle Bell Jam Flyer)
(Photo: Aubie on 2015 mechanical snowboard)
(Photo: Cupcakes from 2015 Jingle Bell Jam)
Social Media & Websites
- Jingle Bell Jam Event Page – https://www.facebook.com/events/1285818808163360/
- UPC Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AuburnUPC2016/
- UPC Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/auburnupc/
- UPC Twitter – https://twitter.com/auburnupc?lang=en
- UPC Blog- http://auburnupc.com/
- UPC Website- https://auburn.collegiatelink.net/organization/upc